Hi, I'm new to BBs and I tried searching the forums to no avail for my specific problem. Most of my hits were for already deleted messages showing up on the home screen and not showing just the calender entries (fixed by deleting certain service books).

I haven't tried deleting service books yet because maybe my problem is maybe a non disruptive one and I just missed an option toggle some place.

The problem is: Any today theme (even stock BB Dimension Today) doesn't list the previews (drop list) of any messages and calender entries.

I only get "Messages (x unread)" but there's nothing bellow it.

Is there an option that I missed, maybe 'collapse view'. I can't seem to find it.

I'm using BB 8310 4.5.0.110

Any help is appriciated. Ty.
    Last edited by Senri Shiki; 08-22-09 at 04:26 PM.
    08-22-09 04:20 PM
    You have to go into Options, Advanced Options and set the default calendar to the email you want it to use. There is a calendar database for every email you have on your BB. On the today screen it only shows items in the default calendar. If you need to you will have to delete all calendar entries and resync to the correct calendar.
    08-22-09 09:19 PM
    jackbox - how does having items directly added to the calendar on my Curve appear after I sync? Reason for the question is that I've always synced my outlook calendar to the bb but now it acts like I have three calendars. The desktop (assuming these are the entries I make into my bb), my personal email calendar and my vzw email calendar (which has nothing).

Thanks for the help.
    08-22-09 10:39 PM
    hi,

i can see the calendar items, but not the messages ( only unread amount ) no text...

greetz
    08-23-09 01:41 AM
    Wow, thanks for the reply.

So, today themes aren't suppose to show the last 1-3+ entries in the Messages Application (including PIN msgs, sms, facebook, gtalk, etc entries)?

It will only show the emails of the email account I specify? Kinda disappointing I guess but I got my answer if this is the case.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Senri Shiki; 08-23-09 at 07:42 AM.
    08-23-09 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD