On my today themes my evens scheduled would show one day I was arranging something on my calender and when I was done I notice on my today them the events weren't showing no more....any one had this happen to them?? Pls help! Thanx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 05:56 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > Calendar > Select the default Calendar that your entries are placed within.
    08-16-09 06:01 PM
    And if your default Calendar is ok, then do a battery pull... leave your device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put your battery back in and wait for your device to boot up.
    08-16-09 06:28 PM
    My BB email is the only thing there it don't say defaul

08-16-09 06:28 PM
    My BB email is the only thing there it don't say defaul

Are you seeing Default Service??? There should be two entries when you click into that... one is for the Calendar and one is for Messaging.
    08-16-09 06:32 PM
    Yea they both have me bb email there

08-16-09 07:17 PM
    Yea they both have me bb email there

Your not really being too clear... it sounds like both your calendar default and messaging default are set correctly... so, did you try my suggestion about doing a battery pull???
    08-16-09 08:33 PM
    Bingo I remembered what happen in my today them when I when up to a date I click the menu button and it u can either open. The sequence of dates oe delete the occurance or something like that I think I deleted it but I didn't want to can the sequence or occurance be reset to show on ur today?

08-16-09 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD