09-01-10 01:37 AM
    I was in a Tmo store on Monday. They had the display (dummy) phones in back. I asked to see one. The guy was reluctant at first but finally brought them out. Tmo has 2 display models. Nice looking. Can't wait to play with the real ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-10 05:50 AM
    been waiting to see this phone for my gf - she would of course like a 9700 but like many people cannot type a thing on it. if the 9300 had a 3.2 camera with a flash it would be the perfect device imo. I went from an 8120 to a 9100 recently and the camera is like night an day, will actually capture great detail, amazing shots @ night, etc. I am hoping they @ least have a new higher quality 2.0 in the 9300 but based on what RIM does with hardware I am not holding my breath. I don't know why RIM always seems to come so close but never really nails is - with the 9100 they left off the charging pins so one cannot use a dock - its just a dumb move that I cannot figure it out, most people don't like losing features they love and have been using for 4.5 years on other phones. anyway, enough of the morning no coffee rant, I am sure with the faster processor, pad and 3g the device will be super sweet - but no white! wtf? lol
    09-01-10 09:10 AM
    $79.99 w/2 year contract.

09-04-10 07:26 PM
    $79.99 w/2 year contract.

in fine print...with $75.00 mail in rebate
    09-04-10 11:20 PM
    in fine print...with $75.00 mail in rebate
    Seems high for an initial pricepoint considering that anyone can go to Amazon right now and get a Torch for $99. This price on the 9300 will not hold very long.

I wonder what the initial pricing will be for this phone at Walmart? The 85xx's are currently priced at $0.00. And since Best Buy and others do competitive price matching it means those phones are free just about everywhere (as long as you are saavy enough to ask for the price match).

09-05-10 12:43 PM
    I meant the off-contract cost. looks like its ~$325 or so - below is the store offer. I am sure everyone knows that tmo offers 0% on most devices over 20 months, off contract cost is almost is the same as a subsidized device except there is no early term fee, meaning if you have the $ is much better to just buy the device and sell it on ebay, etc when you tire of it

†On approved credit. $82.50 down payment, plus 3 monthly payments of $82.50, required. 0% APR. Taxes & fees additional. Available only at T-Mobile-owned retail stores; see store for details.
    09-05-10 03:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD