Hey folks, I had a quick question here. With the .231 release is it normal for the status LED to never reset when you check your messages and just keep blinking like you didn't? Yes I know about led reset programs, but I really would like a permanent fix to this.

What can I do to make it STOP blinking all the time unless I use a application to reset it?

Thanks a ton,

Blaine

ps I wasn't sure if this was considered a 8900 problem, or a OS problem../Sorry
    09-04-09 07:44 PM
    Uh I don't think its supposed to do that at all. B/P maybe?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 07:46 PM
    Definitely getting OLD. I have done a BP..and I only have a couple apps installed, none of which I *think* would be causing issue either... :-(
    09-04-09 07:50 PM
    Ok this is gonna sound stupid but you have your coverage indicator light set to OFF right? If so sorry for treating you like a newb you just may have overlooked it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 07:58 PM
    Take a look at BlackBerry 101: Lecture 15: 3 New-to-BlackBerry How Tos, they have a section More on the LED Indicator
    09-04-09 08:01 PM
    g3kewl - Hey man its cool..No hard feelings. Everybodys newb until proven otherwise right? And yep, it sure is OFF. Heck I can't even remember how to turn it on?

fatboy - Thanks for the link, I will definitely look there for further information. Did not know such a section existed. Thanks!

I am starting to wonder if it isn't an error of the 3jam sort..hmm

Thanks guys!

Blaine
    09-04-09 08:04 PM
    fatboy - Thanks for the link, I will definitely look there for further information. Did not know such a section existed. Thanks!
    A link to the Blackberry 101 lesson is under "Blackberry Help" at the top right of every forum page.
    09-04-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD