Whenever I click on my Blackberry browser icon I get this error now: "Uncaught exception: invisible node cannot be made current"

I've pulled the battery, resent service books and it still won't work. I can access the internet with Opera Mini but not with BB browser. What do I do now?

If no one knows I'm gonna have to call T-Mobile tomorrow.
    07-21-08 09:53 PM
    WOW!! I got the same message. It started last night too and I have Tmobile. Weird. Have you heard anything?
    07-22-08 03:19 AM
    hehe, same here... i just posted another thread about it... weird. however its only my bb browser. not the tzones or the wi fi browser. Cept i get a connection times out error.
    07-22-08 03:26 AM
    Im getting the same message. Seems like this isnt just a problem with my phone so, imma try to wait it out.
    07-22-08 08:04 AM
    TMo told me to run the application loader from the Desktop Mgr. I don't know if that will fix it but that's the next step I'm gonna try...
    07-22-08 09:44 AM
    Just got off the phone with tmo and they ran me through the steps of reinstalling the whole operating system. lol. Im having trackball issues too, though. So...if this doesnt fix all my probs, they said they will send me out a new one right away =] tmo cust service rocks.
    07-22-08 10:25 AM
    I started getting that with T-mobile on my 8320 last week for no reason. I upgraded to the Orange release of 4.5 and that resolved the problem. It appears that upgrading or reinstalling your OS will fix the problem. If anyone finds the reason for the problem appearing I would love to hear it.
    07-22-08 10:38 AM
    yeah...the re-install I just did fixed it. Imma get a new phone anyway cause Im still under warrenty and my trackball is being ghey. lol.
    07-22-08 10:49 AM
    yeah...the re-install I just did fixed it. Imma get a new phone anyway cause Im still under warrenty and my trackball is being ghey. lol.
    It wont be a new phone it will be a refurbished one
    07-30-08 12:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD