Hello. Okay on my blackberry the time is wrong. When I send a text message, it has the right time. For example: I just sent a text and it says: 10:25 but when I someone send me a text message it has the wrong time, it says: 7:25. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this, it's really bothering me. Thanks in advance.
    06-15-10 09:28 PM
    Hey Tamara!

It sounds like to me that you need to go in and make sure that you phone is using the Network Time. So, go into Clock and make sure you time zone is correct. --- I have not played with an 83XX device in some time, but I believe there is a way to make it use the Network Time. The reason the txt messages are coming up the correct time, is because with the message is received it picks up the time that Verizon is on when it comes through the network, which should be the correct time for your area.

So, go into Clock and look through the settings. If all else fails - just manually adjust the time.
    06-15-10 10:40 PM
    I've manually adjusted the time, but everytime I get a new text it just has the wrong time, even though everything else has the right time.
    07-03-10 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD