I have always had issues with my BB not receiving ALL emails. It would get most of them, but occasionally one or two would not make it to the phone. (Even Verizon clerk couldn't figure out why...she tested it by sending emails to my phone.)

A few weeks ago I upgraded to OS 4.5 - hoping this might be better. The problem has now gotten much worse. I get a few emails, but most do not make it through.

Second problem is that the phone is now deleting emails randomly. I have checked FILE FREE memory and it reads 33032774 Bytes.

I also have done a battery pull (or two).

Lastly, I can no longer open attachments after updating the OS. Applications list shows that the attachment service is active.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Dawn
    01-23-10 08:41 AM
    I have missed a couple of emails too, but mainly it was caused by my home pc getting the mail before the bb pulled it off the server.

I set up a blackberry email then went to my mail provider website and selected cc or forward to bb account I setup. This sends email the instant it hits the server...
    01-23-10 10:47 AM
    So if I set up a Blackberry email (and set the others to forward), I could delete the other email addresses off my blackberry? Otherwise, I would get duplicates, correct?
    01-23-10 11:14 AM
    Yep you could forward all to one account (one folder) if you want to. My main account is set up to forward. I have a google acc. (for back up) and another trash account that the bb polls. Actually I have google on there because it seems to sync better with an an email folder there for it but I don't receive mail from it...
    01-23-10 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD