I have a question, possibly 2.
    I would like to have a better threaded SMS than what the OS provides. I am trying out the 3jam app that I found in my app world and so far I like it. What I don't like is that I will get a text on the app and still in my messages. Is there any way to have the text only show up in that app only and not in my messages screen?

My second question is if there is not a way, does any one know of a good cheap or free threaded sms app that will integrate with my messages?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    07-27-09 04:45 PM
    To disable text from showing up in your SMS inbox, go to Options->Security Options->Firewall-> and check the SMS box, then select "Enable". Then set your alert for incoming 3jam SMS messages in your sound profile.
    08-04-09 01:11 PM
    3jam seems pretty expensive for such a simple feature that should have probably been included to begin with. Are there any cheaper/free alternatives?
    08-04-09 04:25 PM
    3jam seems pretty expensive for such a simple feature that should have probably been included to begin with. Are there any cheaper/free alternatives?
    it says its free on the site...?
    08-04-09 04:58 PM
    it says its free on the site...?
    Hmm... I downloaded the trial from the app store and it said $19.99 for the full version.
    08-04-09 05:06 PM
    Hmm... I downloaded the trial from the app store and it said $19.99 for the full version.
    oooohhhhh Free for 7 days. lawl
    08-04-09 05:08 PM
    holy crap!!! TWENTY bucks!! **pass**
    08-04-09 05:09 PM
    holy crap!!! TWENTY bucks!! **pass**
    Yeah exactly... looks like no threaded sms. Now I can only talk to other people with blackberrys on BBM That interface is MUCH better.
    08-04-09 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD