I don't like when people go through my stuff so I was wondering if there was a way to lock them?
    09-03-09 11:25 AM
    Would you rather hide them? Or you don't want people to be able to delete them or view them?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 12:01 PM
    create a new folder by going to Media pushing Menu, Explore. Choose hidden, set pictures, etc as hidden also. Nobody will be able to find it, very very nice.
    09-03-09 12:13 PM
    create a new folder by going to Media pushing Menu, Explore. Choose hidden, set pictures, etc as hidden also. Nobody will be able to find it, very very nice.
    Thank you that works, but how do I find them myself?
    09-03-09 01:14 PM
    Thank you that works, but how do I find them myself?
    Hit the menu button under "explore" and select "unhide"

09-03-09 01:46 PM
    ive been wondering how to "unhide" also and im not sure where to look for the "explore" part

ETA: nvm figured it out
    Last edited by CraCkLeBeRRiEs; 09-03-09 at 05:09 PM.
    09-03-09 05:06 PM
    Click on the media icon on your home screen, once there just hit the menu button and explore should be on of the items on the menu.

Once you click on "explore" it pulls up some folders "media card" and "device memory" if you hit the menu button again you should see "view hidden" click to show hidden folders. From here you can click folders and navigate through your device or card files and move items around. Just remember to go back to the menu and select "view hidden" ( it's like a toggle switch) again to hide the folders or everyone could see them.

Last edited by Notplastic; 09-03-09 at 05:26 PM.
    09-03-09 05:17 PM
    Or if you really want to protect them, get this:

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

09-03-09 05:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD