Hello,

First, please forgive my ignorance. I have a BB Curve 8310 from AT&T. It has 4 themes installed. 3 of them are BB based and 1 is AT&T based. I really like the AT&T based one, but whenever I activate it - it will not show all of my 3rd party application icons. Very frustrating. Is there a way for me to be able to get all of my active icons to show with all of my themes? I really do not want to have to use one theme and one theme only because if shows all of my icons. I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.

S&F,
    Jason
    08-09-09 04:33 PM
    Have you gone to the applications screen, clicked the Menu button, and made sure it's set to "Show All"? The theme's default may be to hide the extra icons.
    08-09-09 06:02 PM
    I think the AT&T theme dumps all 3rd party apps into a folder. I think the folder is called "Applications". If the icons are showing up in that folder you can move them back to the main screen be highlighting the app, pressing the BlackBerry button, select "Move", then move it to the folder icon in the upper left corner of the screen and press enter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 03:52 AM
    There are three basic kinds of themes:
    Dimension (initial screen full of icons)
    Today (initial screen shows incoming messages, calendar items, etc.)
    Zen (initial screen has one line of icons)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD