So I have very poor reception and when someone sends me a text i might receive it the next day but the problem is that it doesn't show exactly what time they sent it, so I don't know when exactly they send it.

My sisters phone shows at what time their friends sent the message and at what time they receive it. So i was wondering if there is something that would make my blackberry 8310 show the exact time they sent the message.

heres an example if this didn't make sense.

Friend texts at 9pm friday night

I receive text at 7 am but phone doesn't say they send it yesterday it just shows that they texted me at 7 am which is wrong.

I want something that shows that she did in fact text me yesterday and not today.

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-28-10 01:49 AM
    You need to change your time zone.
    Haha.
    I sent an email to my friend that said I emailed her 3 days ago because it didn't change the time zone.

Options>date/time.
    Change it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 07:33 AM
    To my knowledge you only get the day/time when the message gets to the phone not when it's sent. So if you have your phone off for a few days, everthing is going to show the day/time you turn your phone back on, it's a major downfall if you ask me. I haven't been able to find a way around it. I'll have friends send me a SMS/MMS message really late at night when my phone is off & I'll get it when my Berry turns on at 6:40am & the time will show 6:40am not the time they actually sent it, just another oversight by RIM I guess.
    05-28-10 08:09 AM
    Well that sucks. Thanks anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    05-29-10 12:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD