Well this is getting old i spend a ton of money on sprint/nextel and im having nothing but problems. i have been having issues getting full text messages.
    some one will send

they send-call me at 530
    and i get- call me

im sick of not getting full text messages. it mostly happens when i get a text from my girlfriend who is on sprint on the same plan as me.

another problem is i dont get the end of email addresses. weather they just type the end or the full thing

any help would be appreciated it sucks for me because i use my email on my phone for work and i cant get a email address from some one because i have no idea on the host name
    08-09-09 12:14 AM
    I don't have any help for you my friend but I thought that I'd jump on the bandwagon and say that the same thing has been happening to me. And on top of it all the problem txts have been coming from my gf and I've been catching ****** ever since. Please help!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 01:45 AM
    well were both from the chicago area so that might be part of the problem
    08-09-09 01:46 AM
    if they are using the @ symbol, that'll be it.

A lot of symbols dont play well between phones. For example, the 8350's $ doesnt translate well with a rant. All of the message after it will not show. (per my wife)
    08-09-09 07:39 AM
    Think a call to customer service might be needed because if this is happening regularly to you there has to be an error somewhere in the network. I haven't had such irregular behavior happen to me. But if everything is set up properly then tech support should be able to help! It is not supposed to be a confused phone or a confused phone but a smart phone! Right? That's a serious issue if you ask me! Cause if this is intricate data there is no excuse for it to not be displayed correctly.

08-09-09 09:02 AM
    I have the same problem. I'm in the Chicago area as well.
    08-09-09 12:04 PM
    I have been having the same issues for about the past week, and it's only from one person though. I can get the full text from other people, but this person in particular I only get half, or nothing at all. About an hour east of Chicago in Northwest Indiana.
    08-09-09 12:59 PM
    I have had the same problem also and I'm in the Lansing, Michigan area. Wish Nextel would fix this.
    08-09-09 02:10 PM
    Let's all call customer support at the same time and complain... Lol

08-09-09 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD