Hi Everyone. I have a strange problem. My text messages are automatically replacing question marks wherever I type the letter i. Also, it is not automatically entering punctuation such as the apostrophy in the word isn't. Any idea what causes this issue and how to resolve it? As always, so glad you guys are here to help me!!
    09-16-09 05:12 PM
    I've seen question marks replace things before but not in texts messages. Have you tried battery pull at all? (I'm assuming you probably have.)
    As far as isn't, have you checked your settings to make sure it's set up to correct words like that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 05:16 PM
    I just tried the battery pull but it didn't correct everything. Sorry for the dumb question, but what settings (where are they) that I should check to make sure it is set to correct words and such. it always did it before so I wouldn't even know where to check!
    09-16-09 05:19 PM
    Sounds like the keyboard might have been exposed to moisture.

Wet hands? Wet hair? Sweaty pocket? Steamy bathroom? High humidity environment? Even a little?
    09-16-09 05:31 PM
    Go into options, then auto texts. What is it set to for things lik "it's" "I'll" etc?

Also in options, go to sms texts "disable auto text - no"
    09-16-09 05:34 PM
    OMG you ladies aren't going to believe this - my input language somehow changed itself to Turkish!!! How odd! I changed it back to English (U.S.) and all is right with the world again. Thanks sooooo much!! You are life savers!! The real ones - not the fake peppermint ones I keep on my desk to appease the people in my office... You are the best.
    09-16-09 05:49 PM
    Awesome! I'm glad you got it figured out and it was something simple. It's no problem, give a hand to yourself also! I would have never thought of languages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD