Somehow a text message got saved to my home screen and I've deleted it from my inbox and it isn't in my saved folder, what the heck??? My theme is set to Active so this text message appears under the "Message" category on the home screen and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get rid of it, any ideas?
    08-23-09 08:32 AM
    Do a hard reset, it has happened to me from time to time, and that clears it
    08-23-09 08:34 AM
    Hard reset=battery pull. Happens to me too only with texts and each time have to pull the battery. Would really like another solution so will be watching this thread for any suggestions.
    08-23-09 08:45 AM
    Hard reset=battery pull. Happens to me too only with texts and each time have to pull the battery. Would really like another solution so will be watching this thread for any suggestions.
    SOFT reset= battery pull.... HARD reset=WIPING THE HANDHELD COMPLETELY CLEAN BACK TO FACTORY SETTINGS (You would have to go into the security settings to do a hard reset!)
    09-03-09 01:36 PM
    Def do the battery pull...did that to me once. With the phone on, pull the battery out for 10 seconds or so then put back in & let it reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD