Ok, I don't know if this is the right place for this but...

I currently have an iPhone 3g, with the data plan Obviously. I am buying a Blackberry curve, and I was wondering what I would need to do.

I would like to get all he curve features like app store, BB messenger, and such, but at the same time, I would sometimes like to use my iPhone.

Will the Blackberry work on the iPhone's data plan?

Will the iPhone work on the Blackberry data plan?

Can you please post some steps I need to follow to get both devices to work?

Thanks
    06-06-10 11:40 AM
    No, they would not be interchangable. blackberry has to go through the BIS to get your emails pushed to your berry. the only way I see to do this would be to have two SIMs and two seperate data plans.
    06-06-10 02:42 PM
    Blackberry's and iPhones are like apples and oranges (no pun intended). Now if I'm wrong someone might correct me, but as far as I'm aware a blackberry data plan is different from that of an iPhone because of the various different apps both run as-well as the operating systems. If I were you I would also call your carrier cos they may be even more knowledgeable of the subject matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 02:43 PM
    Anyone else got an ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-10 05:43 PM
    I am actually running an iPhone 2 (Edge) and Curve 8900. You will need to change your data plan to a BB data plan. The iPhone will still work on the BB data plan but the BB won't work on an iPhone data plan. Weird I know but it is true. All I do now is just swap the SIM card whenever I want to use the other phone. You won't be able to have visual voicemail on the iPhone but everything else works seemlessly. Here is a good link to follow that I used http://forums.crackberry.com/f99/how...a-plan-348311/ Best of luck.
    06-07-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD