New to this bluetooth syncing thing..I have a BB 8900,
    1) do I leave my bluetooth connection on all the time
    2) How do I automatically have it sync everytime I get in my car without having to open my phone and give it permission to accept the sync?
    3) When my husband and I are both in the car, do i turn his bluetooth off? If I don't what happens?

Thanks in advance
    08-08-09 04:17 PM
    GeekSquad had a toll free #. I think you need in person assistance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 11:09 PM
    When you say syncing i think you are referring to connecting to a headset or in car audio and nav system.

1) do I leave my bluetooth connection on all the time
    You can but you will conserve a small amount of battery power if its off.

2) How do I automatically have it sync every time I get in my car without having to open my phone and give it permission to accept the sync?
    Manage connections>bluetooth options>menu button>options>connect on power up>set to yes>menu>save. now click on the paired device you want to automatically connect to>device properties>trusted>set to yes>menu>save. After making all the changes do a battery pull and your good to go.

3) When my husband and I are both in the car, do i turn his bluetooth off? If I don't what happens?
    If you have not paired his phone to the car then it dose not matter anyway. Most will only let one device connect at one time, so first come first served.
    08-08-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD