I am having an issue. I sync with Outlook at home and at work. I want all the tasks, calendar events and contacts to sync to 1 BB 8900. I have noticed that when I change some tasks on my work PC they do not sync with the home PC. I also have the same issue with calendar events but not as bad as the tasks. Is there anyway to fix this? I update both PC's and I want the BB to be the go between and get the updates from each and update each PC. Even if there is software, I can accept that response also. I have tried Pocket Informant but I like having my calendar events on the today screen and they do not have that option.

Help.
    03-17-09 06:28 PM
    This may not make any sense if you haven't supported Outlook in the past, but the easiest way to do it is export your Outlook data from your secondary PCs Outlook profile to PSTs and import them into your main PCs Outlook profile. Then, synch.

In outlook choose file, export, choose pst.

The same to import.

This is how I do it between 3 PCs.

I'm sure some raving mad cracky has an easier way.
    03-17-09 06:51 PM
    Thanks, but this is an everyday sync. That makes sense to do it every once in a while but I am waiting on the Cracky also.
    03-17-09 06:54 PM
    Sounds like you need some type of a "cloud computing" service where you send your stuff from both Outlooks to, then sync you BB from that source.

These are popular now, but I don't know if any where fully intended to use the way you want. You should check out Welcome to ScheduleWorld!, it might fit your needs.
    03-17-09 11:17 PM
    ScheduleWorld looks pretty good but I really don't want to have another schedule to keep up with. My goal is to plug in the BB to my work PC and it captures any changes and then when I get home plug in there and sync the changes. Palm and WM used to do this pretty good. I just don't get why 1 or 2 tasks and just 1 or 2 calendar events don't get moved or sync'd.
    03-18-09 06:57 AM
    You can set it up to be interactive with your work calendar but just transfer to you home pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 08:02 AM
    Is this a limitation of the BB database that it can't determine what was updated and from which direction to update. To me it is a date/time issue and if one is older than the other just update it. That is really all that I want and if something is in on one PC and not on the device add it and vice-versa if it is on the device and not in Outlook then add it. Maybe I am being to simple but that is all that I want. What is strange sometimes is that when I change a task on my work PC and sync it shows up properly in the BB but when I sync it to my home PC it doesn't change anything but it is still correct in the BB, Why?
    03-18-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD