Newbie here... 8310 Curve

I have my corp BB where I use Outlook 2003. I have all my work email, contacts and calendar on my BB. Set to sync wireless

I would like to also sync my contacts on my home PC, Vista 32 using Outlook 2007.

I have DM 4.6 w/o Media mgr (from info on this forum). I was hoping that on my home PC, I could select what I wanted to sync to the BB at home, i.e, Contacts only.

Will this work?

Your help is appreciated. This forum is great.
    07-31-09 08:46 AM
    Clarification: is your work phone set up for BES (BlackBerry Enterprise Service) and set to sync all your Outlook functions wirelessly? If so, I don't think it can sync otherwise but maybe someone with more knowledge will have a different answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 09:39 AM
    Emails and contacts are updated through the BES. I'm not sure about notes and tasks.

Our tech guys recommend that I don't go down this path....
    08-04-09 09:21 AM
    i use google sync, uploaded my contacts to google.com/contacts then use google sync to keep them updated.
    08-04-09 11:16 AM
    That works with BIS but I don't believe it will work with BES because BES already syncs with the Exchange Server. I may be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 12:46 PM
    You can go into your Contacts options and set wireless sync to NO and then sync it to Outlook or... You can use GoogleSync with BES or BIS (I'm on BES and use it). GoogleSync works well and may be the simplest option.
    08-04-09 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD