Hello from a newbie! Just wanted to say thanks for all the great info on this site - I've learned so much in the past couple of weeks since I got my Curve! However, I am having trouble syncing my address book and BB. Everything is being transferred except for my contacts' street addresses. Their names, city, state, and phone numbers are syncing, but not their actual address. I could not find anything about this in the forums, and it is driving me crazy! Any help would be appreciated - thanks in advance!
    04-01-08 05:32 PM
    I am having the same problem, I hope someone has found a solution.
    05-19-08 02:54 PM
    Anyone found a solution yet?
    05-30-08 05:27 PM
    hmmm, i just checked the address i synch with outlook 2003 and they all show up correctly. i wonder if its becuase of the outlook express? thats interesting.
    05-30-08 06:39 PM
    Last time I checked, and remembered, that outlook express is NOT supported...

I have synced plenty of PC's to Blackberry's with Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007..
    Never worked right with outlook express
    05-30-08 08:11 PM
    It is supported as it's one of the options, but I don't think it syncs well.
    05-30-08 09:31 PM
    Anyone else have any luck finding a fix for this yet???

I've been just putting the street addy into the city field (along with the city) which leaves me without the option of printing labels.

Another thing I have an issue with is if I put a company into BB instead of a personal contact (first last name) Outlook Express shows it as blank in the Name List so after a sync I have to go into the contact in OE to the 'business' tab and copy name from the 'company' field then paste it into the "nickname' field in the 'name' tab. Then it shows up in the proper place in the OE address book instead of at beginning.

Any solutions?
    08-02-08 05:33 PM
    Having the same problem: no street addresses but everything else. Might have to try the RIM site for a fix.
    11-09-08 05:20 PM
    I said once and I will say it agian. OE 6 does not support addresses. Just email addresses. But let the OP seach till his heart content.
    11-09-08 05:29 PM
    Welcome to CB! I couldn't find any other information on your problem - so if you do find a resolution, be sure to share it with the rest of us!
    11-09-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD