I recently set up my 8350i and have it sync-ing with my personal contacts via MS Outlook, but want to have access to my company's contacts in our public folders. Does anybody know how I can sync my BB device with my personal contacts and company contacts in public folders?
    07-06-09 10:25 AM
    Are you on a BES?
    07-06-09 10:26 AM
    No, we have a server but not blackberry and are using Small Business Server 2003 (I think).
    07-06-09 11:12 AM
    I use a program called Folder Mirror by Chapura (available on Handango for $49.95) that replicates the Public Folders Contacts or Calendar items to your default Outlook folders. You won't find it in software compatible with Blackberry because it doesn't have to be. It works on your office desktop before you sync your BB either with DM or another program. I use funambol (free) for Wi-fi syncs. I would suggest you backup both your personal folder information and the public folder information before you install and start playing with the settings. I would also suggest you use a one-way only sync with Public Folders and if you need to make a change go to the Public Folder to do it. Hate to see you mess up or duplicate the company contacts if you get a setting wrong! There is a another program by the same company called Pocket Mirror that I believe does the same thing.

I discovered this a couple of years ago to solve a similar PDA sync dilema and now use it everyday for my BB. My BB Contacts has all my personal and business contacts and my BB Calendar shows personal and business events.
    07-11-09 10:02 PM
    I'm looking to do this at my job as well. However we do have a BES server. Is there an option in there that i am missing?
    08-11-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD