I'm a new Blackberry user, first posting, go easy on me.

I have synced several years worth of calendar entries from a Palm to Outlook. When I try to sync these calendar entries from Outlook to my Blackberry, the Blackberry will only keep approximately the last 11 weeks of the calendar entries. I have adjusted the Calendar options setting on the Blackberry to say �forever�, but the calendar entries that are older than the 11 weeks will not stay on the device.

This only seems to occur with one-time only appointments in the past. Appointments that are set to be recurring sync fine.

How can I correct this so I can keep my calendar entries forever on my Blackberry?

Blackberry Curve 9330. OS v4.5.0.77
    08-13-09 06:25 PM
    It appears from my use that the calendar will only sync future items and not past ones. I dont know if there is a work around to sync old items to your phone from the calendar.
    08-13-09 06:33 PM
    Thanks, Tim, for your quick reply.

But why would I get a good sync for the past 11 weeks of entries? But not a couple years worth?
    08-14-09 08:41 AM
    I do not have my laptop that has BB manager and outlook on it right now. had to take it into best buy for the mouse pad to be replaced

Once i get my laptop back i will look at the settings and see what i can find out. I will add some entries into my calendar that are 10 weeks old then goto 15 weeks or so and see what it does. Might be a setting that can get changed. But at the same time why would you want more then 11 weeks of old calendar entries on your device?

IMO that is drive space being wasted. but that is me i guess not sure.
    08-14-09 02:17 PM
    Thanks! I appreciate your thoughts.
    08-14-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD