I am using my Outlook email on my device (not with the BES but the BIS) how can I sync my contacts? On my last blackberry I used the BES and all my contacts somehow got booted into my outlook....
    05-20-10 01:16 PM
    Download Desktop Manager and it will have an option that will do the sync for you.
    05-20-10 01:34 PM
    Thank you!
    05-20-10 01:59 PM
    Anytime.
    05-20-10 02:02 PM
    The only downside is you have to plug in the phone to your computer to sync contacts and calendar. This is not a problem for me because I use my USB to charge my phone during the day, so the sync happens automatically.
    05-20-10 03:52 PM
    I have been working to sync my Outlook on my laptop with my BB and I thought I had it all figured out and what I discovered was that all my contacts went FROM my phone, TO my Outlook and now I have NO contacts on my phone whatsoever. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Part 2 to my sync'ing question; Can I create a sync with Outlook so that when I read/delete an email from my phone, that will pass through to Outlook as well?

Thank you in advance.

Heidi
    06-21-10 05:08 PM
    I have been working to sync my Outlook on my laptop with my BB and I thought I had it all figured out and what I discovered was that all my contacts went FROM my phone, TO my Outlook and now I have NO contacts on my phone whatsoever. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

Part 2 to my sync'ing question; Can I create a sync with Outlook so that when I read/delete an email from my phone, that will pass through to Outlook as well?

Thank you in advance.

Heidi
    Try this:
    http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...y-sync-outlook

Your settings should show a two sync between Outlook and Device.
    06-21-10 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD