I just got my new Telus BB 8530 today. I have switched everything over from my Pearl, but it won't let me set up my email.

I've been through every tutorial, but it won't let me add the email address to it. It goes straight to an existin guser screen and asks for my username and password. I have no idea what they are. I tried a few guesses, and tried to do the "forgot password" and it said my password was sent to my BB ddevice. Nothing has come through though.

What am I doing wrong??
    06-25-10 02:25 PM
    I just got my new Telus BB 8530 today. I have switched everything over from my Pearl, but it won't let me set up my email.

I've been through every tutorial, but it won't let me add the email address to it. It goes straight to an existin guser screen and asks for my username and password. I have no idea what they are. I tried a few guesses, and tried to do the "forgot password" and it said my password was sent to my BB ddevice. Nothing has come through though.

What am I doing wrong??
    Call Telus and have them switch the PIN numbers on the account. That should help you out. Also, ask them for your user name and password for your BIS account. That is what you phone is asking you for when you try and setup your email.
    06-25-10 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD