All right so I have three or four emails set up with my phone. And my calendar entries were always posted under Email A, for example. So I have all the calendar entries under Email A and nothing under the other ones. Well I just decided to delete Email A from my phone entirely because I am no longer gonna use it.

Now, when I go to my calendar, all my entries are still there, but they are listed under the "Device Default" where it says "Send Using:"

I am using a Today theme where it shows my calendar entries on the home screen. Since, however, I delete Email A it doesn't display my calendar entries on the home screen. Now when I try to change the "Device Default" option it won't let me. Essentially, I am trying to switch all my calendar entries under a new email. Which, in turn, will then be visible on my home screen. However, the calendar is not letting me do that.

I'm already frustrated searching for a way....so help!!! please. Do I have to delete every entry and repost under a new email for my calendar to work properly or is there a magic BB sequence I can use to fix this.

Thanks, Guys!!
    08-28-09 05:04 PM
    I think what you want to do is switch your calendar entries from one email account to another? Assuming that is correct, here is one thing you can do.

1 - Backup your device using Desktop Manager
    2 - Make sure you backed up your device and the device is good
    3 - sync your device with outlook
    4 - Options > Advanced Options > Service Book > Find the CICAL entry for the email address you removed, select it, BB Button Delete
    5 - Battery Pull on your device
    6 - Options > Advanced Options > Default Services > Setup the account you now want associated with your calendar
    7 - Re-sync your device with Outlook

I think that will get what you want.
    08-28-09 05:28 PM
    The operating system on my computer is Windows Vista. As far as I can see there is no Outlook. What there is is Windows Mail. I don't know if that is the same thing, more or less, but I might give your suggestion a try. Sounds a little complicated but probably worth the effort considering the numerous calendar entries I have.
    08-28-09 05:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD