So I tried the Iphone for a week and a half and while it was a neat phone/toy but im sending it back and reactivated my berry..
    09-12-09 08:28 PM
    So I tried the Iphone for a week and a half and while it was a neat phone/toy but im sending it back and reactivated my berry..
    thats cool
    09-12-09 08:48 PM
    Can you explain why?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-09 10:20 PM
    I can't lie the blackberry is very additing so i can understang why he's coming back lol

09-12-09 10:25 PM
    My brother and two friends are iphone lovers. I like it but I don't like touch screen keyboards. I like my blackberry even though iphone does everyhing so much cooler.

09-12-09 10:29 PM
    Excellent choice!!!!!!!
    09-12-09 10:48 PM
    The iPhone is great....to be honest with you though...I'm sick of the layout of the phone. Again, I don't have my BB Curve yet and I'm already addicted to this sight, not to mention buying things for it already. With the iPhone I wasn't really eager to do anything with it. I now know what it feels like to be truly addicted to something. Congrats on getting your BB back.
    09-12-09 11:01 PM
    Good choice!

09-13-09 01:58 AM
    Welcome back to bb family

09-13-09 11:22 AM
    Reasons, hmmm well here goes. No video capability, ringer wan not loud enough to hear in my pocket, I use instant messenger and I had paid for IM+ so I could stay connected to the IM server but it took about a minute to open and use. My curve was instant.
    No expandable memory or removeable battery (which I knew up front).
    I had sprints simply everything plan on the curve but to get something similar cost wise was a stripped down plan.
    I had always wanted to try an iphone but it only took a week and a half to switch back.
    09-13-09 12:40 PM
    that's all good information. The only thing I miss is a Flash Player.
    09-13-09 01:22 PM
    The keyboard on the iphone didn't respond well for me. Guess I'm still tied to tactile feel.
    09-13-09 01:28 PM
    The keyboard was surprisingly workable for me but I can see where some wouldn't like it.

09-13-09 03:15 PM
    I have both an iPhone and a BlackBerry. I personally prefer the BlackBerry (physical keyboard, much superior messaging abilities, ability to customize more settings). But each has it's strengths, so I think it really depends on the user's wants and needs. iPhone - mutlimedia and web surfing, BlackBerry - everything else.

I do agree with the iPhone being more like a toy.

09-13-09 05:45 PM
    Ive had the HTC XV6900 since it was introduced, (soon to be replaced with the curve) and bought an iphone about 7 months ago. Had to take it back. Loved the phone, service just couldnt touch what I have with Verizon.
    09-13-09 07:58 PM
    i too have both phones & they both have their pros & cons. =]
    09-13-09 10:19 PM
    The discussion begins and ends with tactile response for me. I can bang out emails, messages, and notes without looking at my BB.

I think some of the apps for the iPhone are just amazing, and I wish RIM would create a traditional BB with stronger hardware for running 3D type stuff and, like, music creation apps and whatnot, but at the end of the day, usability and intuitiveness is what matters most. Plus, the BB OS has it all over the iPhone OS.

I saw a story somewhere where there are prototype shape-changing graphic displays now. When they come out with an iPhone or Storm where the screen can create real buttons on its surface, I'll be all over that.
    09-14-09 04:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD