Not sure why I thought of this but there should a "Camp for Blackberry Newbies!"

Spend the day with other Addicts, be among Experts to help you get the most from your new Blackberry device!

Or maybe some weekend conference in Palm Springs, CA!

Think I've been spending too much time on these boards! LOL
    08-20-09 11:05 AM
    Well they do have the 101 lectures ...
    08-20-09 11:18 AM
    Hmmm... A weekend how-to in Palm Springs teaching newbies how to delete multiple messages at once...

"Ok, has everyone located the Shift key? Hey, you in the back! Stop tryng to take upskirt pics and pay attention!"
    08-20-09 11:18 AM
    Sign me up!
    08-20-09 11:19 AM
    Well they do have the 101 lectures ...
    Yes, I'm aware of them (and gone through most of them). And you still see the tons of posts here everyday.

However its very cool to have a site/forum like this where people from all over the world can help you out... for free!

It was just a crazy thought. I mean there's one for Comic/Superhereo's, why not Blackberries?! lol
    08-20-09 11:32 AM
    It is refreshing when I hear people that actually appreciate the help so thank you for that. You would be surprised by the attitudes of the handful of knuckleheads running around here that are brash and best and berating at worse to the people trying to help them. People like that get put on my ignore list and I will just laugh at them when they get in a jam and need help - especially if I am the only one around to help out.
    08-20-09 11:54 AM
    My bags packed and I'm ready for my expenses paid trip to Palm Springs to teach newbies.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 12:11 PM
    My bags packed and I'm ready for my expenses paid trip to Palm Springs to teach newbies.

HEY!!!! Where the heck you been? I was planning on hitting you up on BBM today.
    08-20-09 12:13 PM
    Just when you thought it was safe to turn on your blackberry, there I am!

08-20-09 12:41 PM
    It is refreshing when I hear people that actually appreciate the help so thank you for that. ...
    You're welcome. You are one of the better "teachers" around to help young "grasshoppers" such as myself.

You guys really have patience.
    08-20-09 12:42 PM

LOL, "expenses paid" key words!
    08-20-09 12:47 PM
    You're welcome. You are one of the better "teachers" around to help young "grasshoppers" such as myself.

+1! Thanks to all you guys with the knowledge and the patience to help us out. I really appreciate it.
    08-20-09 01:01 PM
    Just when you thought it was safe to turn on your blackberry, there I am!

LOL, No Doubt!

I do appreciate it but there are guys better than me. Exelant is one of those guys for sure.
    08-20-09 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD