I heard sometime in late 08 software would come out that would allow bb curve users to stream, i would like to listen to sirius now and get a slingbox soon. has anyone successfully done so? or heard info about an approximate time that this may happen. if this has been posted several times im sorry on a side note where is the tab that would allow me to search threads?

Thanks
    09-10-08 06:26 PM
    as of yet there is no streaming music or video persay . but as far as slingbox is concerned there in the process of development . there was a demo done on a pearl which worked well from the video on youtube i would hope to see this no later then the end of the yr but this is only speculation on my part . no sources as far as dates. from what i read there waiting on the release of 4.5 to come out which i would hope would have this support built in .. well i know i got my fingers crossed . I want slingbox on my bb NOW lol and streaming video would be awesome .
    09-10-08 06:33 PM
    As far as streaming radio, I have been using moodio.fm. Just the past few weeks, ClearChannel stations seemed to have been opened up. It is getting better
    09-10-08 06:34 PM
    thanks for your replies.

i tried moodio but there dont seem to be ne stations. any advice
    09-10-08 06:38 PM
    i listen to Mike and Mike on ESPN through moodio every morning during my commute... enable all the internet browser options and when you click on
    the station it will stream automatically (more or less)..
    09-10-08 09:23 PM
    As far as streaming radio, I have been using moodio.fm. Just the past few weeks, ClearChannel stations seemed to have been opened up. It is getting better
    I added a clear channel station about 2 weeks ago and it was deleted from their site and "My Stations". FWIW
    09-10-08 09:57 PM
    this is an awesome site, but has anyone figured out how to lock or put the device on standby while playing. every time i holster it, the music stops.
    09-10-08 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD