I saw the streaming radio online for blackberry on a thread here, but forgot the site. Does anyone know?
    I'm on the tmobile 20 bucks a month with unlimited data so it would work right? Meaning I won't get charged?
    10-27-08 08:57 PM
    m.moodio.com I beleive..

You dont have to pay extra for it, it works well.. the first time I used it.. it rings before it starts to play, I was like whaaa? LOL

Moodio TV I think from your laptop though.. set up your account, then open it up on the BB and your acct is already there..
    10-27-08 09:23 PM
    yep thats the one well m.moodio.fm
    thx for the site
    yay now i got radio on it. but it lags behind the actual radio, when i did a comparison
    10-27-08 10:11 PM
    not working for me on the Telus Browser... where/what browser should i use?
    10-27-08 10:19 PM
    use firefox or ie

or google moodio
    10-27-08 10:34 PM
    mine phone says: unspported media type
    application/sdp

why ? maybe because of 4.2os?
    10-27-08 11:36 PM
    Thats possible...I love this site but I'm disappointed that you can't multi-task while listening. it keeps the media player open and if you do anything at all, the stream is stopped.
    10-27-08 11:52 PM
    aww mannnnn
    10-28-08 12:33 AM
    Thats possible...I love this site but I'm disappointed that you can't multi-task while listening. it keeps the media player open and if you do anything at all, the stream is stopped.
    Yup that might be due to the needing it to cut out for phone calls. Noticed it will also die for password timeouts and keyboard timed locks. Grrrrrr
    10-28-08 01:18 AM
    yep thats the one well m.moodio.fm
    thx for the site
    yay now i got radio on it. but it lags behind the actual radio, when i did a comparison
    A lot of live radio has a delay (broadcast radio that is), so what you hear online will often be lagged from what you hear over the air, but the neat thing is, in many cases anything that get's bleeped over the air, won't be online. Also a lot of streaming commercial radio will not have commercials online, or not as many, and some will have either dead air during commercials or music.

The best thing is using m.moodio.fm is being able to listen to many radio shows live in their time zones, when it would be tape delayed or worse, not the full show (4 to 5 hour show and only getting 1 or 2 hours of it).
    10-28-08 01:25 AM
    Yup that might be due to the needing it to cut out for phone calls. Noticed it will also die for password timeouts and keyboard timed locks. Grrrrrr
    aw drats then my thing will get locked unless i turn that off or something
    10-28-08 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD