I have an 8330 Curve, and I was trying to play streaming music from pandora on my blackberry, connected to my vehicle stereo, which is a Jeep Liberty 2008. I saw a coworker with the same vehicle (pretty sure, unless his was a 2009) playing pandora on his blackberry through his stereo. i have not been able to ask him about it yet, and I can't figure it out.. I can play mp3's just fine, but the steaming music isn't coming through (it is on the Curve, but not when I plug in the adapter cord, there is just silence, and it says aux input on the car stereo).

Help?
    09-09-09 10:36 PM
    You need to hit your blackberry menu button when pandora is playing and choose activate headset...that should solve the problem!
    09-09-09 10:41 PM
    @N4CER -- Thank you for saying that, but why does it need to be Satellite if you can access it over 3G/WiFi/Edge, etc.? We are working on getting Pandora built into cars' dashboards, but in the meantime, if you use Pandora on a mobile device, you can plug it into most car stereos, either via cassette adapter, via microtransmitter, or via an 1/8" auxiliary input from your mobile device's headphone output.

There is another way brother!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD