Why does the iphone get all the apps? Just saw on the sirius site can get staions on iphone. And I touch, but blackberry not supported? Why is rim always on the end of the line? Is there a way to enable the !! To get sirius? - have a subscription

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 07:49 PM
    Maybe you should complain to Sirus!!!
    08-14-09 08:42 PM
    Maybe you should complain to Sirus!!!
    Still waiting for reply. Thought - I would get just.as good an answer here! Many problems are solved this way thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 08:49 PM
    The reason is because each app for a Blackberry has to be re-developed for each different model. It is much easier to create an app for an iPhoney also and that is way you have a million ridiculous apps for the iPhoney.
    08-14-09 10:16 PM
    guess you are right, just seems that RIM has great sales numbers, so i was hoping to see more effort put on developers to work at getting apps to RIM. they seem to be falling all over themselves to do things for the iphone.I was just annoyed to see the sirius app for iphone. my kids have he iphones and i have the sirius account!! they don't even pay the bill!!LOL!
    08-15-09 11:02 AM
    In my opinion, this is probably the biggest weakness of a Blackberry because it really hinders developers big time. This, in turn, leads to longer development time and less apps available to the end users. I can also see the other side of it too in that this same setup limits the junk apps that the iPhoney is plagued with.
    08-15-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD