So I bought my curve last sunday the 22nd off ebay and I STILL haven't recieved a shipment confirmation. I sent the seller two comments and they have responded back to me and told me that they were going to ship it. Well I have gotten three different days that they were supposed to ship it and still nothing. I'm not sure what I should do whether I should hold out for a little bit longer or what??? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    07-01-08 05:43 AM
    If I were you I would, stop payment and give a poor rating, and find another BB from someone else. There are many deals here in the market place. From my dealings with the people here in the market place, I have no proplems with anyone here.
    07-01-08 05:46 AM
    If I were you I would, stop payment and give a poor rating, and find another BB from someone else. There are many deals here in the market place. From my dealings with the people here in the market place, I have no proplems with anyone here.
    I second Threefive ,, there are other Deals to be had. Good Luck
    07-01-08 06:49 AM
    HOPEFULLY it's waiting for me when I get home tonight otherwise i'm gunna loose it.....
    07-01-08 11:27 AM
    If you don't get it by today I would stop payment and follow what the others have suggested.
    07-01-08 11:29 AM
    I think you got CrackJacked............Ebay is a haven for predators........

Go to a brick and mortar store...........when you have problems (and you will) an actual store will handle you - Ebay will just laugh
    07-01-08 07:54 PM
    If it has been more than ten days I would file a dispute and freeze their account. If that doesn't make them send it out overnight then go ahead and get your money back and find a better seller. Preferably a power seller.

I just went round and round with a slow shipper and I know how nerve wracking it can be.
    07-01-08 08:02 PM
    So I bought my curve last sunday the 22nd off ebay and I STILL haven't recieved a shipment confirmation. I sent the seller two comments and they have responded back to me and told me that they were going to ship it. Well I have gotten three different days that they were supposed to ship it and still nothing. I'm not sure what I should do whether I should hold out for a little bit longer or what??? Any suggestions?

Thanks
    It doesn't surprise me that you haven't gotten it yet. I'll tell you the same thing I told Adam, eBay sellers have 30 days to ship your item. This is something that most people do not know. My suggestion, if you haven't gotten your item within 10-14 days from the time your payment was rec'd, file a dispute. Disputes freeze the sellers account and also seems to light a fire under their butts.

Here's hoping you get it by the weekend!
    07-01-08 08:09 PM
    Scandal.............I feel like you are following me.....
    07-01-08 08:14 PM
    Scandal.............I feel like you are following me.....
    LOL! Dont feel that way.
    07-01-08 09:28 PM
    I would not worry too much mine ended on june 18th and the 3 other people he sold too received theirs about 14days later, even though it says 2-3 business days. But ill let you know if i get mine, it should be here sometime this week. Also, I believe you are flipping out because you are reading posts and want yours bad..because I am in the same boat haha
    07-01-08 09:33 PM
    You should probably give it up to two weeks. I have bought 3 phones from Ebay. I bought my curve from Ebay express and paid for express shipping. Hopefully you paid through paypal though because if you don't end up getting it you can dispute through Ebay. What was their seller rating?
    07-01-08 09:42 PM
    Mine took 14 days and ONLY after I filed a dispute. Once the dispute was filed, my seller proceeds to tell me that the account is not hers; its her moms whose in the hospital and that she needed the password to access her moms account.

In the meantime, this same account was still selling items; which based on my logic, just couldnt happen with mom being all laid up as told to me.

Basically my seller told me to just wait ? and even said something about expediting my shipment. Well, my shipment wasn't expedited and during this delay in shipping, thats when I decided to find out as much information as I could about what's OK for a seller to do /not do.

That's when I discovered that a seller has 30 days to ship an item. I call BS on that considering it took 30 seconds for them to receive my payment. Once my item was finally rec'd, I found it to not be as described; thats when my dispute escalated to a claim.

Because PayPal froze the sellers account, she started sending me all kinds of email demanding that I close the claim stating that I had rec'd the item. She chose to ignore the fact that the item had been misrepresented and I bought it based on her description; not one I made up.

My seller was NOT a power seller and I thought that I would give them a chance ~ never again. The phone not charging was a godsend because it was replaced with a brand new one.
    07-01-08 09:49 PM
    ebay,ebay,ebay...try lets talk.com, t-mobile 8320 for $49.99 with a $100.00 rebate. you make $50.00. then the wifi router at t-mobile site for 29.99 and you get a $50.00 rebate.. you make another $20.00. then you sell your old pda to blackberry under their upgrade program, im getting $72.25. for my cingular 3125 that is 2 years old. make some money instead of spending it and still get what you want...

jc
    07-01-08 10:02 PM
    ebay,ebay,ebay...try lets talk.com, t-mobile 8320 for $49.99 with a $100.00 rebate. you make $50.00. then the wifi router at t-mobile site for 29.99 and you get a $50.00 rebate.. you make another $20.00. then you sell your old pda to blackberry under their upgrade program, im getting $72.25. for my cingular 3125 that is 2 years old. make some money instead of spending it and still get what you want...

jc
    Do not charge your brother interest, whether on money or food or anything else that may earn interest.
    Deuteronomy 23:18-20 (in Context) Deuteronomy 23 (Whole Chapter)
    07-01-08 10:09 PM
    well I guess I will wait for a little bit longer and see what goes on. How do I file a dispute in ebay, I know that you can file a item paid for and not received is that the same thing? The seller had a decent rating of 93% and people in their reviews said they were great to deal with there was one person that gave neg feedback. Ya I made sure that I paid through paypal so im some what safe with that I guess but I just want my phone....NOW!!!

P.S yea its all CB fault because I get bored at work and tend to stick to this site and want it more and more and more D@MNIT ITS ALL YOUR FAULT CB haha
    07-02-08 07:07 AM
    The seller had a decent rating of 93% and people in their reviews said they were great to deal with there was one person that gave neg feedback.
    ;x 93% isn't considered decent in my opinion

Make sure you have all the emails that you have sent/received with the seller as you will most likely need it when you file the dispute.
    07-02-08 07:33 AM
    ;x 93% isn't considered decent in my opinion

Make sure you have all the emails that you have sent/received with the seller as you will most likely need it when you file the dispute.
    Actually 93% is quite decent. When looking at the sellers ratings, its not commonly known that a p!ss ant buyer can leave a negative which impacts the seller. That doesnt mean the buyer was 100% in the right. Some buyers leave negative because they couldnt get the seller to "bend" or any other reason you might want to add in here.

I dont look at a seller as having one neg in a year as a bad things- anything could have happened that I wouldnt have any knowledge of anyway.
    07-02-08 09:23 AM
    Well, I think it is time to give up on the UPS man and move on........go to a local retailer.......get the device.........power it up and use it to go through the process of Ebay..........depending on the location of the seller....I would also look into filing a complaint with the AG's office and perhaps even dropping a small claims suit on them..........May they burn in H*ll......

Good Luck!
    07-02-08 10:22 AM
    Ebay just sends you to paypal to file any disputes anyway just go there. you have 20 days to resolve it or up it to a clam I say file wait 3 days and put in a claim.
    07-02-08 10:35 AM
    so I kinda feel like a **** right about now. I ended up getting her info off of ebay and I called her well turns out she was sick and is in the hospital right now.

so I will just have to sit here and wait
    07-02-08 11:57 AM
    so I kinda feel like a **** right about now. I ended up getting her info off of ebay and I called her well turns out she was sick and is in the hospital right now.

so I will just have to sit here and wait
    But is that the truth?
    07-02-08 12:22 PM
    well I called and talked to her husband so I am assuming so. If not then thats kinda sick and disturbing to say your wife is in the hospital if they are tryin to cover it up...but o well
    07-02-08 01:12 PM
    Actually 93% is quite decent. When looking at the sellers ratings, its not commonly known that a p!ss ant buyer can leave a negative which impacts the seller. That doesnt mean the buyer was 100% in the right. Some buyers leave negative because they couldnt get the seller to "bend" or any other reason you might want to add in here.

I dont look at a seller as having one neg in a year as a bad things- anything could have happened that I wouldnt have any knowledge of anyway.
    I said "in my opinion" but hey whatever, it's your money
    07-02-08 01:24 PM
    Did you make the payment via pay pal? If so, file a complaint if not received by the 10th business day and they will return your money if the seller doesn't send it or does not respond. Sorry for what happened to you. I bought 2 Blackberries in the past off ebay and I never had a problem. I always try to buy from highly ranked sellers because most of them are trying to run a business and don't want to screw anyone over.

I did have an incident last year when I paid a guy for an XBOX 360. I never got the system so I filed the complaint and got my money back and bought it from someone else.
    07-02-08 01:32 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD