Hello everyone,

I just upgraded to a 8900 on t-mobile today and am expecting my phone in the mail in about a week. I had a Motorola headset that allowed me to accept calls, but could not play any other sounds on it.

I'd like to be able to use my Curve as my media player, and I don't want to have to worry about cords. Does anyone know of a headset that will have good compatibilty with Blackberry's bluetooth technology so that I could listen to music in stereo, in addition to taking calls?
    02-11-09 05:49 PM
    You need to get one that supports A2DP. I bought the Jabra BT8040 off of ebay for under $30 and it works like a charm. I bought mine so I can watch my slingplayer on my bb and listen to the audio incognito. Works great also with the bb media player.
    02-11-09 06:23 PM
    The BT8040? It's not... stereo though.

I've heard other's talk about a Motorola that they liked. I was hoping to see some in person locally, but haven't had much luck with stereo ones yet.
    02-11-09 11:29 PM
    S9-HD. Upgraded from the S9's and its just an amazing combo. The only complaint I have is I live by RIM so whenever I'm walking past some RIM buildings on my way to school, the amount of wireless interference kinda lags my BT audio...but anywhere else its perfect. Never get that problem in Toronto =).
    02-12-09 02:21 PM
    Moto S9 is what I use and sounds great. Only downside is phone calls only come mono in I think, left ear.

Don't know if HD version fixed that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 03:08 PM
    Moto S9 is what I use and sounds great. Only downside is phone calls only come mono in I think, left ear.

Don't know if HD version fixed that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It has =). Sound quality has gone up by a lot as well.
    02-13-09 08:46 AM
    It has =). Sound quality has gone up by a lot as well.
    How long does the battery last?
    02-13-09 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD