Hey all, please be gentle as I am still pretty much a blackberry noob!

Basically my blackberry wont load up properly at the moment, I sometimes have to give it a hard reset if it freezes or something, but I have been trying for the past hour to get back to normal and it just wont load up.

I get to the whole red light / white screen when I insert the battery, sometimes a message will popup saying "memory card inserted" or a rather random javascript message, but it doesn't seem to want to progress from there, I haven't updated the firmware lately so it is possibly a software problem? I have tried turning it on without the memory card as well, but it'll just pop up and hang on a "Memory card removed" message.

I have the 8900 on 02 (uk) and it is insured hew: but other than that I don't know what more I can do to aid you?

Please help me! obviosuly if I cant get it working soon as, I will send it to the insurance people to deal with.

Cheers in Advance!
    09-07-09 05:05 AM
    Just to add, this has happened to me once before (earlier this week, it eventually started working)

Theme I am using - Xmen (from here)
    Apps - Viigo, Msn, Facebook, twitterberry, standard web browser
    09-07-09 05:08 AM
    You're using a custom theme, switch it to a default theme before booting it up.

There are too many issues with custom themes.

Not worth the hassle.
    09-07-09 06:09 AM
    usually that happens when you are using a custom theme... try changing to the default theme then reboot.
    09-07-09 06:17 AM
    I can't get on to change the theme though, it hangs on a white screen before it gets to the actual desktop
    09-07-09 06:19 AM
    If i can't get to the desktop on the phone, is it possible to do it from the desktop manager on my pc? or do i need to be able to use the phone to get that working?
    09-07-09 06:27 AM
    This was discussed a million times in the last week alone. Please look at posts beyond page 1 for the method to fix this. Sometimes you have to be patient and find answers by reading, Googling etc. Hint: click the Red End call button for a few seconds when u see carrier logo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 06:52 AM
    09-07-09 06:54 AM
    All praise the immortal Yandar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 06:58 AM
    3rd Party Theme Problem - check my signature for a link.
    09-07-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD