Starting to see all the problems everyone is haveing with the 8350 i and wandering if its worth getting now or wait till later when all the bugs are worked out ? i am kind of worried if i get it now i dont think i will even be able to set up the email on it with out yalls help here.I do realy want to get it but should i pros and cons of now or later ?
    03-08-09 09:06 PM
    get the BB now. there are plenty of us here that can help you with any problem that you come across. there are only a few, VERY FEW, issues that need to be addressed but RIM and BB are "working on them".

get it, we will be happy to help, if you need it
    03-08-09 09:12 PM
    Well i just helped someone out in less time than it would have taken Customer Service! Its not that there are so many many issues its just a few that are brought up over and over again! besides this is where you can come to get all the info you need! mostly problems will be posted here, that and great finds but there are a ton of people from a ton of different places that post here! if you check out any other forum, most threads are for help! @least if you happen to run into any problems there is a swat team of members here ready and willing to help you out! but take your time and get whatever phone you want. Even if its not our phone drop by if you need any help! I have had my phone since the first Monday of this year and I love it! would've switched but cant cause i love it so much! it loves me too! I know that that might sound crazy but if you had one I'm sure it will love you too!
    03-08-09 09:22 PM
    ok . everyone is so nice on here. i used to get on howard forums but some of the moderaters on there would be so rude to you just for asking a question that was already asks but you didnt find or word it just right in the search. so then they would close the thread . i mean even if it was the first time for someone they would be rude. this a great forum nothing left for me to do but go get me a BB Thanks
    03-08-09 09:28 PM
    ok .i used to get on howard forums but some of the moderaters
    we would be so lucky to have a mod come into our little world.

we all are nice here.... i dont think i have even seen a trash talking thread here...

anyways welcome to our family!
    03-08-09 09:33 PM
    I agree. This was my first BB and within a week of having it I was on here gathering info from everyone about this "unicorn" of phones. It's like a mythical creature that everyone seeks to get a glimps of. I, as well as many others hav e learned tons from this forum. Definately great for newbies.
    03-08-09 09:46 PM
    the atmosphere is clear here if you need any help! alot more in this section cause we are an elite kind of people! most likely there will be no mod here, but i keep in contact with one incase there is anything outrageous going on, or we need any help with stuff. I am going to send a note soon to have a couple threads stickied! So pm or post if you need any help!
    03-08-09 10:08 PM
    Wild Woody, get the BB now if that is what you really want. The questions you will have are a non issue with these guys here.
    03-08-09 10:52 PM
    I will honestly admit I did not want this blackberry (my dad picked it out and since he was paying.....). In the end this is the best phone I have ever had and I love it so much. I am still new to everything but I have to agree with everyone else that posted, if you have any questions just come to this site and there will always be someone willing to help. Who knows when all the kinks will be worked out so I would just get it now and enjoy it. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 11:09 PM
    I will honestly admit I did not want this blackberry (my dad picked it out and since he was paying.....). In the end this is the best phone I have ever had and I love it so much. I am still new to everything but I have to agree with everyone else that posted, if you have any questions just come to this site and there will always be someone willing to help. Who knows when all the kinks will be worked out so I would just get it now and enjoy it. :-)

Love the name! Welcome to the forums! Nicely put!
    03-08-09 11:12 PM
    I will honestly admit I did not want this blackberry (my dad picked it out and since he was paying.....).

pretty cool dad dude, Father's Day is June 21st 2009...lol

BTW, welcome to the addiction Giggle!
    03-08-09 11:15 PM
    Answers are easy to come by. Look at my voice note thread. I think I got an answer in about 20 sec

03-09-09 01:09 AM
    i really like to see more than just my name on the most recent post side by! i get bored when theres no one else here to talk to and i can always go for a challenge!
    03-09-09 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD