it seems like since i switched from my mogul to my curve i have had worse service as far as dropped calls and reception. i know im on sprint so its always gonna be a catch 22 but i was wondering if anyone else who came from another phone to a curve noticed any difference?
    07-16-08 10:38 AM
    I actually get a better signal with my 8330 than all my previous not smartphone phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 12:03 PM
    it seems like since i switched from my mogul to my curve i have had worse service as far as dropped calls and reception. i know im on sprint so its always gonna be a catch 22 but i was wondering if anyone else who came from another phone to a curve noticed any difference?
    I encounted the same thing when I came from my Touch. Call Sprint and tell them your situation and that you want a PRL update. Ever since I did this my BB has been up to par with my older devices.
    07-16-08 12:12 PM
    I switched from Nextel to Sprint for my BB and I have not had problems with my service. I only have my BB for a little over a week and I don't have any drop calls yet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 01:55 PM
    I think Sprint has been having some difficulties lately. I was having problems with my service connection but now it seems to be fine.
    07-16-08 02:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD