08-11-09 04:32 PM
83 ... 234
tools
    How do you check your text messages online< I never heard of this???
    05-15-09 09:07 PM
    just tried logging on.... i get the same message....still down..... i thnk they need to get down on the knees and kiss some bootie!!!!
    Yes... Your right. It's down again for I just checked. They really need to do something about this. Specially for some people that might use the site to track billing and maybe use the tracking to charge back phone calls to charge there clients. ( Law firms are prime examples of companys that charge calls back to clients.) If they use it that way.

I agree that they need to do something for the customers to make up for this.
    05-15-09 11:40 PM
    Okay everyone it's FINALLY back up!! Now go check all your messages that never came to your phone!
    05-16-09 08:29 AM
    How do you check your text messages online< I never heard of this???
    If you have a Sprint/Nextel online account, log in on the home page, and then on the botton right hand corner it will say mulitmedia messaging...click on that and it brings you right to your messages folder. Now, if after you log in and you don't see an option for multimedia, you have to call them so they can set it up, atleast thats what I had to do...good luck!
    05-16-09 08:32 AM
    Dear Sprint Customer:

Last week we experienced a problem which caused certain account management functions on Sprint.com to be unavailable to our customers for nearly three days. During the outage, customers were still able to call Sprint's Care agents and receive service over the telephone, but I realize the website's unavailability may have been an inconvenience and I want to personally apologize for that. At no time was your personal or account information at risk.

A rare combination of configuration issues on a set of servers that support our website caused the disruption. At Sprint, we take website availability seriously because it impacts the service we provide to you. Unfortunately, this particular problem was difficult to immediately diagnose and remedy. Our teams have worked around the clock and the website is back up and running normally again. Rest assured that we're taking actions to prevent a disruption like this from happening again.

We realize Sprint.com is a vital piece of our relationship with you. You depend on it for checking usage, changing plans, paying your bill, and so much more. In fact, our focus every day is creating a website that makes your experience with Sprint the best it can possibly be.

Maintaining your trust in Sprint.com is a top priority for Sprint. I'm confident we will rise to the challenge and I look forward to providing you a quality online experience for years to come.

Sincerely,
    Mike Cooley
    Vice President, Sprint.com
    05-21-09 02:49 PM
    Conspicuously absent is any mention of refunds, even though he admits that they couldn't provide a service they agreed to provide and which we pay for.
    05-21-09 10:04 PM
    Conspicuously absent is any mention of refunds, even though he admits that they couldn't provide a service they agreed to provide and which we pay for.
    Yeah, I forgot to go get my ringer. LOL

05-21-09 10:24 PM
    Sprint is down again. MMS not working and online not working.
    AGAIN!!!!
    08-11-09 04:32 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD