well i called... she was away from here desk... until april 9!!!!!

i think everyone should just email, someone will listen.
    05-15-09 11:28 AM
    About to e-mail right now...Band Of Brothers...I like this
    05-15-09 11:42 AM
    Cookie.....wow! I'm lovin what I'm seein right now, keep it up everybody!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 11:56 AM
    im sure jlj will jump in also... and a few other after 5-6 oclock tonite
    05-15-09 11:58 AM
    Ya'll go look at Sprints site now - they've changed it!!! First they were working on it to make it easier on us and now......WOW
    05-15-09 11:58 AM
    it went from this

to this

05-15-09 12:02 PM
    here you all go

LOL - Yeah, they charge us immediately but takes 2 billing periods to credit us. Come on! They can keep their ****ing ringtone.
    05-15-09 12:05 PM
    Ya'll go look at Sprints site now - they've changed it!!! First they were working on it to make it easier on us and now......WOW
    It's still down for me!
    05-15-09 12:05 PM
    Oh, it's still down for everyone, Arai.....they just changed it to it being a "rare" outage. Rare - HA!!
    05-15-09 12:06 PM
    look at my pict post....
    05-15-09 12:07 PM
    Oh sorry for the confusion, I get ya now... Yeah as rare as the swine in Mexico
    05-15-09 12:11 PM
    Oh sorry for the confusion, I get ya now... Yeah as rare as the swine in Mexico
    LOL!!! That's priceless, Arai!!
    05-15-09 12:13 PM
    Just another question for them. But how important is a free ring to someone that owns a phone that can import anything they want as a ring. Music, recordings whatever. What we need is fixes and cradits to the app store

05-15-09 12:26 PM
    I already made a post similar bow, and I just wanna say, amen!!!! Give us something we will use, I wonder if our emails led to some of these changes?

05-15-09 12:43 PM
    You can't even DL the ringer until their site comes back up.
    They changed the verbage so as not to tick us all off.

TOO LATE!!!!!

Free ringer my A$$ how about a free month for all the hassel we are having? How about a free BT headset?

Oh OH how about just fixing the problems in the first place!!!!!!!
    05-15-09 12:45 PM
    If you notice when you get to the outage page there is a place to send an email as well.

Maybe they should change that to circle file cause that is where it will end up. It will take them 24 to 48 hours to respond to the email. That's if they even attempt to respond.
    05-15-09 12:51 PM
    If you notice when you get to the outage page there is a place to send an email as well.

Maybe they should change that to circle file cause that is where it will end up. It will take them 24 to 48 hours to respond to the email. That's if they even attempt to respond.
    I'm not even going to waste any more time emailing them. If ol' Dan doesn't get sick of us emailing him and do something about it, then I believe we're at their mercy, as usual. Just hope more of us complain. I think I've done my part
    05-15-09 12:54 PM
    Sprint is allows giving away free ringtones.
    05-15-09 01:07 PM
    UPDATE:

I just received a phone call from a Rep (which I believe I requested they do not call me) but nevertheless, I got the call. She said that "it appears you're having text messaging issues"? Uh, yeah, since I've had this phone. She appeared to be surprised at that then got the same old "going to submit a ticket, we're going to figure this out" etc. I told her (in a nice way) what I thought about the whole mess and that I was thinking of jumping ship. She assured me that they WILL figure this out. Uh huh. I also asked about their website being down and she said there was a nationwide outage and they're working on it. No time frame for it to be fixed. She said that I was "entitled" to a free ring tone for my trouble. I told her that I was not interested in a free ring tone - I was interested in a phone that worked. She had no answer to that. So.......back to the same old sh*t.
    05-15-09 01:11 PM
    Here is the response I received via the email on the outage page when I asked how to get text that are not received since the site is down.

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the text message, which you
    have not received.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to view the text message details,
    which has not received on your handset and sent to you.

Thank you again for contacting Sprint. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,
    Rose R.
    Sprint

Can you say no kidding.
    05-15-09 01:46 PM
    My response:
    Actually it is possible but since the site is down I have no way to check for messages that have not come through. This is necessary as the text messaging is either slow, severely delayed, or stopped completely. I will follow up with Mr. Hesse.
    05-15-09 01:56 PM
    well i called... she was away from here desk... until april 9!!!!!

i think everyone should just email, someone will listen.
    I got a different contact!!! Same email just a different rep.

Dianne M Graham-Miller
    Executive Analyst
    (817)698-2227

If you have time you can call, I will try to if I get 15min or so...
    05-15-09 03:01 PM
    Wonder why all of you that emailed Danny haven't received a call like I did. I mean, it was less than 30 minutes after I sent it when I received a call (that I didn't really want)! HAHA
    05-15-09 03:03 PM
    no instead we have to CALL!!!
    05-15-09 03:11 PM
    Wonder why all of you that emailed Danny haven't received a call like I did. I mean, it was less than 30 minutes after I sent it when I received a call (that I didn't really want)! HAHA
    I was wondering the same thing...but you specified the trouble you were having with mms and I just put a generalization out there. Did you get the email back? Whatever, this is such a joke right now!!! When all is said and done we are at the mercy of these people whether they obtain the capacity to run a business or not!!!! I hope my cool new ringer is an midi!!!!
    05-15-09 03:12 PM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD