I can't access my online picture mail accnt from my computer or phone. I called sprint about it a while ago and they said the blackberries arent capable of doing that. But their site has instructions on how, and I have some friends with blackberries and they can access theirs just fine. When I try to go online I get these messages:

When trying from phone...

"Your plan does not allow you to send Picture Mail messages or access online storage. Please either log in to your account on Sprint.com or contact Customer Care or your account administrator for messaging plan options.
    "

and a similar message when trying from my computer. My plan DOES include it, it even says so on my bill. I think sprint screwed something up when I switched from my Razr to my blackberry but don't want to take the blame. Has anybody else had this problem and if so how can it be fixed. I'm going to call sprint about it again tomorrow.
    09-14-09 03:17 AM
    Works on my Curve. Try logging on to pictures.sprintpcs.com create user and password.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 11:44 AM
    I can't get into picturemail or the sprint main site with the BB Browser or Opermini so I use Bolt for both and it works fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD