exelant, Thanks for the speedy response.
    I have registered the device and the browser settings are exactly the way you describe. I will try deleting the 3 emails I have and creating new service books.
    Thanks again,
    Jeff
    01-19-09 11:59 AM
    Good, you can go to options>advanced options>service books, press menu key and select delete, then go resend service books, reboot and see if that does it. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 12:07 PM
    I upgraded from .97 on a Verizon... fixed an email issue I had and the broswer is faster.
    01-19-09 12:09 PM
    Does anyone know if they released 4.5 for Sprint officially as of yet?
    01-19-09 12:14 PM
    Seems to work fine for me right now. It really helped with syncing to outlook. Before, Outlook and the Blackberry would double up on content, but now it is happy.

Thanks!!
    01-19-09 12:25 PM
    i have a 8330and if someone sand me a pic i can use the same file and send it so somebody else but if i want to send a pic or musis out the bluetoth only sms i cant do it i dot know how to do it... my fone only said send to email
    sent to myspace, to facebook and i cand send it to any phnoe i think i am doing something rong can someone help me and send me the intructions
    my phone is from sprint blackbery curve 8330..... ba the way thank for the update download
    01-19-09 12:57 PM
    How come this thread is not a sticky with all the other OS on top?

Are those OS official and this is leaked? Is that why?

Thanks
    01-19-09 06:03 PM
    Any noticeable difference in the ringer volume ?
    Not really but, I did notice it still has the speakerphone blast problem.
    01-19-09 06:28 PM

01-19-09 06:30 PM
    I am wondering If maybe there's a glitch in some of the phones that contribute to the speaker blast. Half the users have never had the problem, and I for have updraded 6 times and have never had it. I did notice my scifi.com launch icon no longer worked.

01-19-09 06:32 PM
    How come this thread is not a sticky with all the other OS on top?

Are those OS official and this is leaked? Is that why?

Thanks
    I think so.
    01-19-09 06:34 PM
    My first official upgrade....I did it!!!
    01-19-09 08:06 PM
    My first official upgrade....I did it!!!
    W00t! Go you!

01-19-09 08:18 PM
    sorry for arriving late to this thread.. and sorry if these questions have been asked before, but can someone tell me if this OS release for the curve will work on the Pearl ? and if so can someone provide a link again... thank you
    01-19-09 09:52 PM
    Still No MMS? Thanks for the update!!
    01-19-09 11:58 PM
    MMS is not part of the OS. It's part of Sprints network. According to a tech that I spoke with they have had trouble getting it to work on the Curve. But it has nothing to do with the OS.

01-20-09 12:01 AM
    And it is a leaked version. So their probably still working on it trying to get it to gel with the OS.

01-20-09 12:05 AM
    EFFING **** ON A CRUTCH!!!! I had two MB left to go, then suddenly I lose signal and the download was "finished." I am pissed beyond imagination. I HATE Sprint.
    01-20-09 12:14 AM
    sorry for arriving late to this thread.. and sorry if these questions have been asked before, but can someone tell me if this OS release for the curve will work on the Pearl ? and if so can someone provide a link again... thank you
    I think the OS is only for the Curve 8330, not compatible with anything else.

01-20-09 12:39 AM
    Correct. This OS will not work with the Pearl. DM will laugh at you and call you a noob if you try it.

J/k. But it really won't work.

01-20-09 12:53 AM
    I finally got the upgrade to work...so excitted.I thought the upgrade was causing me not to get EVDO signal so I downgraded but it was all on sprints side so when the signal came back a day later I reloaded 4.5 and now all is good. Its really some minor cosmetic changes...a refresh as opposed to a whole workup from the ground up but I love it. So happy I kissed my treo 800w goodbye and came back to berry.

01-20-09 02:52 AM
    Alright, the download downloaded successfully and I'm running it and using Sprint SmartView right now as well. So far, it's pretty snappy. I like the DocsToGo support and I'll have to see what happens when I receive HTML emails...
    01-20-09 06:04 AM
    Alright, I'm noticing that I'm in "1X" much more often now, weaker signal strength from upgrading to this 4.5 pre-release. Sometimes I even get booted off the BIS and shows as "1x" and very rarely as "1xev" most of the time I'm in "1XEV" but more often I'm seeing that I'm in "1X."

01-20-09 07:06 AM
    [QUOTE=RockfordRockets;1454972]Alright, I'm noticing that I'm in "1X" much more often now, weaker signal strength from upgrading to this 4.5 pre-release. Sometimes I even get booted off the BIS and shows as "1x" and very rarely as "1xev" most of the time I'm in "1XEV" but more often I'm seeing that I'm in "1X."

I have been also experiencing this requiring me to do battery pulls 4-5 times a day.
    01-20-09 08:24 AM
    Alright, I'm noticing that I'm in "1X" much more often now, weaker signal strength from upgrading to this 4.5 pre-release. Sometimes I even get booted off the BIS and shows as "1x" and very rarely as "1xev" most of the time I'm in "1XEV" but more often I'm seeing that I'm in "1X."

I had that issue last night for a few hours but all seems well today - Im located in Tampa, FL so might have possibly been a network issue on my side!?! Other than noticing some random things with icons and shading of them I dont see much difference.
    01-20-09 08:26 AM
545 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD