Hey folks I really want peoples opinion. Should i go ahead and get the curve 8330 now or wait for the hopefully new soon to be released curve with sprint. I have wanted a curve for quite some time and it doesnt really matter which i get but I really do want the new "curve" but I dont know if I can wait. I read the BGR about the new curve but Im worried that since sprint takes forever to get anything i will be waiting for a really long time. In the meantime im going crazy checking best buys prices on the 8330. In all honesty do you think sprint really will release something by this summer.
    01-09-09 01:17 PM
    From what I've heard, the Bold 9030 (Niagara) is gonna be the next BB to roll out on CDMA networks and thats probably not until Q1-Q2. I think your gonna be waiting a while until the 8930 is released.
    01-09-09 01:36 PM
    From what I've heard, the Bold 9030 (Niagara) is gonna be the next BB to roll out on CDMA networks and thats probably not until Q1-Q2. I think your gonna be waiting a while until the 8930 is released.
    Will it be the same size as the original bold or will it be smaller like the curve

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 02:04 PM
    Will it be the same size as the original bold or will it be smaller like the curve

There might be a couple of subtle differences, but for the most part the 9030 will probably be almost identical to the 9000 as far as size and looks.
    01-09-09 02:49 PM
    Isn't the 8900 due to come out by Feb.? Not sure if it comes out for Sprint but if I wanted to buy a Curve it would be that one. Looks like the bold (key wise) but it has a storm look to it too. Although I'm very satisfied with my 8330. If you really can't wait. Get the Sprint 8330, Its like the King of Curves right now.
    01-09-09 02:56 PM
    Isn't the 8900 due to come out by Feb.? Not sure if it comes out for Sprint but if I wanted to buy a Curve it would be that one. Looks like the bold (key wise) but it has a storm look to it too. Although I'm very satisfied with my 8330. If you really can't wait. Get the Sprint 8330, Its like the King of Curves right now.
    Sure is, but laraiza was talking about the CDMA version of the 8900, the 8930.
    01-09-09 03:15 PM
    The 9030 will, well actually should be the next thing sprint releases blackberry wise. The 8930 is gonna be who knows how long if sprint even decides to pick it up soon since gsm isn't rolling out till feb and that's for tmobile. So If I were u I would do 1 of two things that is get the 8330 (which is awesome) and return within 30 days and repurchase it and keep doing that till the bold 9030 is released for sprint which should be around march or just wait all together for the bold 9030. But patience is a virtue and this will take a lot of self control I myself couldn't live without my blackberry!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-09 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD