Sooooooo..........
    This Is Not A 4.7 Operating System, I've Seen A Lot Of "NoneSense" Threads Up In Here And I Decided To Post One Of My Own!!!!

This Is Just An Application For A Better Address Book!!! (My Opinion)
    06-19-08 06:08 PM
    Well what's the address book application. You're getting everyone in here to read this, then letting them down!
    06-19-08 07:26 PM
    Yeah at least tell us the program!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-08 08:00 PM
    Well what's the address book application. You're getting everyone in here to read this, then letting them down!

Yeah at least tell us the program!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Ohh, My Fault!!!
    Check It Out..........CLICK HERE..........For The Address Book Application
    06-19-08 08:36 PM
    Hi,

I have put Upvise on my computer and on my Blackberry Curve. I am having some dificulty with both the BB and the desk top. I can't see any contacts on the computer, and I can't navigate around on the BB. I have the three dots flashing on the BB but I am trying to I can't figure out how to navigate on the BB. The BB says is giving me a error that says Uncaught exception Java.lang.illeagalArgumetnexception. I don't know what that means. This comes up after the screen on the BB goes white. I have on the computer added a contact and it shows that contact and this happened thru a sync. Soft ware is just what I am looking for what am I doing wrong?
    Grady0706
    [email protected]
    06-22-08 10:50 AM
    P.H.A.D.E.:

Nice find--this is really useful! I'm one of those people who prefers to save contacts directly to my phone rather than on my SIM, but I'm always afraid that if I lose or damage my phone, I won't have access to my contacts...no need to worry anymore!
    06-23-08 08:44 PM
    thank you...waste of time
    06-23-08 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD