This Is my 3rd 8330 in about 10 months. The first one lasted about 9 months and the second one made it a week before the keyboard stopped working. The 3rd one I have had for a week now and the speakerphone stopped working. No media files or ringtones or online things will come out through the speaker. Switching to the earpiece works fine. This had happened to the first phone I had too but I lived with it. After being on my third phone (2nd reman.) I have had it. I read other threads on here but no real fixes were found. Yes I have pulled the battery and reset but no luck. Thank you.
    05-28-10 06:26 PM
    Take it back to your carrier.
    05-28-10 07:00 PM
    I was hoping there was an easy fix. I am starting to hate my blackberry due to the fact that this is my 3rd one. Its just turning into a hassle. I need something reliable. Yea its only the external speaker but its the point of it that bugs me. I am just wondering when they will stop replacing these and tell me to go screw.
    05-28-10 07:28 PM
    They can't do that, they would probably upgrade you to a Tour or something.

Actually it might be a 8530.
    05-28-10 10:35 PM
    So I. Am guessing tapping the two buttons on the side doesn't change the volume?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-10 10:01 PM
    This Is my 3rd 8330 in about 10 months.
    mmmmmm don't sound good
    do you have other devices that don't work right?
    05-31-10 11:07 AM
    I dropped mine and lost the speaker, but everything else worked. Long story short, I took it apart (you can find instructions on CB or you tube if you do a search) and bent the contacts out just a wee little bit. Works like new. Took an hour or less.
    06-05-10 09:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD