Hello. I was just wondering if it was possible to make all audio go through a buetooth headset. I have a BB 8900 can't seem to figure out how to make all audio go through only the bluetooth. I have a jabra if that's any help. Thanks for your time
    I

I was

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 02:16 PM
    I believe that you can't listen to music (I'm assuming that's what you're asking?) through a headset, you can only do that through an A2DP stereo bluetooth pair of headphones.
    05-25-09 03:15 PM
    Haha sorry I phrased that wrong, but yes that is what I am trying to do and also youtube videos. I have slacker on my BB and my bluetooth works with that.

Last edited by doubleetake; 05-25-09 at 04:15 PM.
    05-25-09 03:53 PM
    Haha sorry I phrased that wrong, but yes that is what I am trying to do and also youtube videos. I have slacker on my BB and my bluetooth works with that.

Hey I have a Jabra and I cant get Slacker or Pandora to work through it??
    How did you get yours too work...I have a Pearl 8130.
    05-26-09 10:11 PM
    After I pick a station, I just hit menu and click activate bluetooth and it works. Not sure if that helped at all.

05-29-09 11:07 AM
    There was a post last week about a bluetooth headset that the user thought had A2DP, i think because he could get an internet radio to work through it. But he could not get the Media player to work through it. So, i do think that that Slacker will allow music through non A2DP, but for most sound, you do need a bluetooth headset with A2DP.
    05-29-09 11:25 AM
    Go get you a jabra bt8040 its small, connect to multiple devices at the same time and supports a2dp! And its only about 25 bucks

05-29-09 11:52 AM
    Why listen to music/audio in only one ear?

Get the Motorokr S9HD.

05-29-09 12:01 PM
    Hey I have a Jabra and I cant get Slacker or Pandora to work through it?? With pandora, hit stations then menu and activate the bluetooth
    How did you get yours too work...I have a Pearl 8130.

05-29-09 01:05 PM
    Why listen to music/audio in only one ear?

Get the Motorokr S9HD.

Dang Laz, you work for Moto or something?

But I agree, the S9HDs are my favorite BT for music. I wouldn't give mine up!!

05-29-09 01:38 PM
    Is there a way to pipe all sounds including notifications for email, chat etc to a bluetooth ear piece?

08-13-09 03:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD