I made and received several calls yesterday and 2 of them are missing from my call log. I have the settings set to show the call log, but there are two calls that are missing which occurred within 30 minutes of eachother. All my other calls are showing up fine. I went to the T-Mobile site and in my account is shows the calls, just not in my BB call log. What's going on here? I am running the latest OS.
    08-19-09 10:18 AM
    Have you done a battery pull... leave your device on, pull the battery, leave it out 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up... then check your device.
    08-19-09 10:56 AM
    I did that already, no difference.
    08-19-09 11:00 AM
    just an idea, BB call log will group incoming or outgoing calls of the same number together so more numbers show in the call log instead of all from and to the same number 10 times. so I go to the number and select show history from the call log to see the full listing

hope this helps
    08-19-09 04:05 PM
    just an idea, BB call log will group incoming or outgoing calls of the same number together so more numbers show in the call log instead of all from and to the same number 10 times. so I go to the number and select show history from the call log to see the full listing

hope this helps

This was the first call I had ever received from this number. Thanks for the idea.
    08-19-09 07:02 PM
    We'll just have to call them the mystery calls.

08-19-09 07:09 PM
    This was the first call I had ever received from this number. Thanks for the idea.
    Was that the only call you had from this number? Have you received another call from this number after the first? If yes, does the last call show up in the call log? Maybe, only the last call is logged. You can then check the history to see the previous calls from this number.
    08-19-09 11:41 PM
    Was that the only call you had from this number? Have you received another call from this number after the first? If yes, does the last call show up in the call log? Maybe, only the last call is logged. You can then check the history to see the previous calls from this number.
    After logging into my TMO account to find out what the person's phone number was (because I needed to call them and could not find the number in my call log), I called them back. I then went into the call log, selected their number and went to history. Only the last call I made to them shows up. The call that they made to me is still missing.
    08-20-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD