Well it's been an adventure trying to join the ranks of the 8900 crowd. I have been trying to get my new phone as an upgrade but due to a computer glitch it is almost impossible. I have now been elevated to teh President's Office, whatever that means, and I hope to have this resolved and get my new Curve!!

It has been such an aggravating journey, but at the end of the day I will shell out the money for a brand new one if I have to, I was just hoping to save some cash before my trip to China in November.

Anyhow, just had to put this in writing. I am really getting frustrated what with everyone telling me I will get it, resetting my plan and getting locked in for another 3 years and finally being told no, you can't have it anyways despite what everyone in the company has told you and made you do.
    08-26-09 06:39 PM
    RIM should check this site for people who save their time by answering peoples' question and give them discounts/free phones.

Best of luck!
    08-26-09 07:05 PM
    RIM should check this site for people who save their time by answering peoples' question and give them discounts/free phones.

Best of luck!
    Not a bad idea, even a few bucks would help.

Thanks!
    08-26-09 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD