Hi all , I d/l and installed snap2twitter, from app store last night and went to bed. Then all day today my NXTL would drop and reconnect about every 5 seconds.I uninstalled it , now its fine just a heads up to anyone with this issue
    05-06-09 06:13 PM
    sweet ... thanx for posting. have you contacted the maker of the app and let them know the issue?
    05-06-09 06:39 PM
    yes, This kinda caught me off gaurd, I havent seen any other apps have an adverse affect on my phone ,....its kinda weird
    I just was trying it out , not a must have app
    05-06-09 07:38 PM
    Viigo used to cause the same problem when i had the 8350i under BoostMobile service.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 10:04 AM
    So "wolf" does this mean we cant use snap2twitter??
    05-13-09 11:23 PM
    Hi,

This is Geoff the engineer working on Snap2Twitter and SnapMyLife for BlackBerry.

First off, please, please, please, please, if you have any issues with either application contact services at snapmylife.com and let us know. We have access to a very limited set of phones and carriers so we can't test every combination and there are a TON of them.

I have gotten one other report of this issue but I can't reproduce it. Unless it is trying to upload an image Snap2Twitter's should be blocked and sleeping. The only thing I can think of is that somehow the always on Nextel service is somehow interacting with Snap2Twitter file system listener causing it to reset. But that just seems weird...
    06-05-09 09:07 AM
    I had snap to twitter on my 8320 and i just upgraded to the 8900 and i cannot get it to work! i changed my apn and everything but it still says there's an error connecting! so frustrating!
    08-06-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD