Hey I've been using some themes and was curious if u can theme the SMS or messages section? I saw a pic on the homepage here of a rePly mice looking messages app. I really want something different rather then thenplain white. Acanthus. Do it and if so do they have any iPhone looking ones or any other nice ones?
    10-02-09 01:01 PM
    EMpower has one..customizable colors and fonts etc

Empower SMS viewer is the name $7.95 when I bought it.
    10-02-09 02:15 PM
    Sounds like you're talking about a "Today" style theme if I'm not mistaken. Something like this maybe?

10-02-09 02:16 PM
    Where an how can I get free or inexpensive themes cuz you all are correct by stating that the backgrond colors are truely BORRING..... to say the least......
    10-02-09 02:57 PM
    Where an how can I get free or inexpensive themes cuz you all are correct by stating that the backgrond colors are truely BORRING..... to say the least......
    You can find themes in the themes section of crackberry.

Or you could do a search for themes.
    10-02-09 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the replies guys, actually I mean somethig that will customize the regular messGes APp and not a seperTe app. Like I have an iPhone theme on my phone but when I click messages to check my texts I want the background gray with iPhone bubbles for words or whatever instead of the white backroind with black letters. It doesn't have to be an iPhone themed SMS just something to change up the SMS part
    10-03-09 08:03 AM
    Best way to theme is is empower. But even then is doesn't do it all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD