Hey guys and gals, long time BB user, first time poster here.

I recently got a Curve 8900, and won the contest for the Slideberry theme. I've noticed that on some themes, including this one, your SMS & MMS inbox and email inbox are separated. On other themes, these are both combined when you assign it to a convenience key. I was wondering if any of you knew how I could combine these so I don't have to have sms/mms on one key, and email on another.
    08-10-09 04:02 PM
    Hey guys and gals, long time BB user, first time poster here.

I recently got a Curve 8900, and won the contest for the Slideberry theme. I've noticed that on some themes, including this one, your SMS & MMS inbox and email inbox are separated. On other themes, these are both combined when you assign it to a convenience key. I was wondering if any of you knew how I could combine these so I don't have to have sms/mms on one key, and email on another.
    If the theme is designed that way then there is nothing you can do except maybe write the developer and ask them if they could do a revision and separate them. They might be willing but most are developed as a one size fits all kinda thing.
    08-10-09 04:04 PM
    First hide all your seperate email icon's. There is one main one. Open the main one and go into Options and under one of the sections you will see the option to have SMS/MMS seperate or together. It's up to you which you select.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 04:07 PM
    First hide all your seperate email icon's. There is one main one. Open the main one and go into Options and under one of the sections you will see the option to have SMS/MMS seperate or together. It's up to you which you select.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Found it. Exactly what I needed! Thanks a lot.
    08-10-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD