i am currently running v4.5.0.160 on verizon network on a 8330 and for some reason when i send a sms txt to a certain contact it slows down and begins to freeze up until the msg has been completly sent but does not do this on all other sms txt msgs also does it when sendin mms to that contact anyone have a clue what would cause this
    09-08-09 07:32 PM
    Do you have other contacts on the same carrier as your friend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 09:06 PM
    does that contact have alltel? the verizon merger has had some issues where it isn't kind to alltel lol
    Last edited by AaronWasHere; 09-08-09 at 10:01 PM.
    09-08-09 09:09 PM
    almost all my contacts are on verizon also and they work fine its just the one contact that causes it to happen and that contact is also on verizon i send this person the brunt of my sms msgs even if i go threw and empty out my inbox it still has a problem with that one contact as soon as i hit send it slows to a stop lol it can take up to 3 or 4 mins at times for it to come back to working fine but if i send someone else one it does not have a problem its got me stumped ive even reloaded the os to see if it fixes it after a day or so starts doing it again even if i keep the inbox emptied
    09-09-09 10:47 AM
    Scroll to one of thier texts, in the sms box, menu key, remove history.
    09-09-09 10:53 AM
    that seems to work hopefully it stays fixed also changed it to show only one prior msg thank u
    09-09-09 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD