Hi folks, I am a noob so forgive me if I have not posted this in the right place. I have an issue with sms, it only started today and is driving me nuts! I can receive texts fine, but when I try and reply I get a red cross. On the message it says "short message transfer rejected". I have taken the battery out and also tried registering with the network but neither action has resolved the issue. Can anyone help me please?

Many thanks in advance.
    05-28-10 09:52 AM
    this sounds like a network issue or something wrong with your plan. do you have unlimited texting and who is your carrier?
    05-28-10 01:53 PM
    tmobile's network and texting are down right now.
    as of 1:35pm orange county
    05-30-10 03:36 AM
    I feel such a twit! It turns out that SR99 had been debited to cover the plan. Due to language issues (I live in Saudi Arabia) I had not understood that this was the case. When I took it to the network guys to fix it imagine my embarrassment when the issue was down the fact I had no credit on the phone! DOH! Anyway now I know that SR99 is deducted each month for the BB bundle or something and the phone is well and truly topped up. Apologies for being such a numpty!
    05-31-10 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD